SVP Worldwide, the parent company of Singer, Pfaff and Husqvarna Viking, along with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, have announced their GIFTS BY YOU contest where lucky contestants have the opportunity to win a sewing, embroidery or quilting machine PLUS a $1,000 shopping spree.
Sew a gift this holiday season for a friend or family member and upload a picture of your project at www.marthastewart.com/sew anytime from November 17, 2008 until December 31, 2008. All uploaded photos of sewn projects will be displayed on the Martha Stewart Living website at www.marthastewart.com during the contest period.
Contestants must choose to enter one of the following categories: home decor & crafting, fashion, machine quilting and machine embroidery. Everyone that uploads a photograph of a project will automatically receive a $5.00 gift card for use at participating Singer, Pfaff and Husqvarna Viking retailers throughout the US. SVP Worldwide considers this their holiday gift to sewers.
There will be one project selected from each category and the selections will be made by a panel of sewing experts. The following prizes will be awarded to the winners of each category:
- Home Decor & Crafting – Singer Confidence 7470 sewing machine
- Fashion – Pfaff Expression 2.0 sewing machine
- Machine Quilting – QBOT-the robotic automatic quilter, Imperial Quilt Frame, and the Pfaff Grand Quilter sewing machine
- Machine Embroidery – Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond sewing and embroidery machine
- Grand prize – The Grand Prize Winner will choose one of the three featured sewing machines, PLUS the lucky winner will receive a $1,000 shopping spree to their local authorized Singer, Pfaff, or Husqvarna Viking retailer. Additionally, the winning project will be featured in a future issue of Martha Stewart Living.
Viking Sewing Machines…
[…]Sewing Business Blog » Win a Sewing, Embroidery or Quilting Machine and a $1,000 Shopping Spree[…]…